Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Making Steps

Well the last day of work for me for 2011 is now officially out of the way! YEAH! Actually I love my job and am fortunate that I do something I trained for and (mainly) enjoy. Still I am absolutely looking forward to a break and some rest and recuperation as well as catching up with the family. I am now blogging, doing laundry and chilling with finishing packing.

Today I had a pretty poor eating day, but in general I dont mind because it was a lovely meal and not a binge in any way shape or form. Although the cheesecake for dinner was an error because we have run down the food in our fridge before we leave.

am- 2 meatballs
lunch- garlic prawns and 1 piece of garlic bread, grilled fish and a potato, pavlova! YUM
Dinner- cheesecake ( oops)

Tomorrow I will try and Protein only (PO) until I land, I am also wanting to do a long run or bike ride so I am exhausted for the plane.

Update on the budgets for next year-

I have discovered that lululemon offers free after work classes which always change and is a great way to do some different activities. often  they are yoga based which is fantastic as my gym doesnt offer yoga.

http://shop.lululemon.com/home.jsp

I first heard about lululemon as a friend was working for their blog whilst working for them and she seemed so happy and fulfilled I looked on the website and it seems to be such a great and positive company. I also have some running trousers, a top and sports bra from there and they are so fantastic well worth the money.

I have also ordered a yoga dvd and am turning the sleepout into a yoga room for me. Our sleepout/third bedroom is too small for a double room and a tiny single. It has a bookshelf and also a built in wardrobe. I have been planning to renovate early next year and had previously thought that I would put a desk in there but a nice space, wioth scented candles etc for me to chill out and stretch in would be fantastic! The walls and ceiling are ok but I want to paint the shelving units as they are a nasty chipboard and organise everything.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment