Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Thoughts

The jet lag has finally passed. The last few days, whilst I have indulged in extra coffees, biscuits and also choccie it has brought home a desire to start on the plan. I have also been eating some very healthy meals alongside this.

I have booked in for bootcamp twice a week in the morning, starting on monday, also signed up for yoga classes twice weekly as part of my relaxation shedule. This year I want to enjoy life, actively rest and relax and do things for me not just be work focussed.

Tomorrow I start the protein only detox and all I have in sight is the end of those 3 days when I can start experimenting with cooking and meals each night, both for dinner and lunch.

I really want to try-

Green soups ( with a side of protein of course)
Raw sushi ( with veggies instead of rice) for lunches
Kombucha

I have found somewhere I can get a Kombucha starter ( mother ) from and am going to try brewing this elixer and taking it daily to see if I can feel any benefit.

Green smoothie for the week

2 large handfuls spinach
1/4 banana
1 scoop sunwarrior
almond milk
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries.

BLEND!

Wish me luck for tomorrow... I will start to photo the food I eat over the weekend and document the food I am eating and exercise I am doing.

This will also be a great place for me to store my recipes for meals I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment